365 Days Photo Journey: Day 7




As a child, growing up I used to wonder why time goes by so slow? As an adult I wondered where the time went? There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day and at times I wished for those child hood days again. So time is of the essence. It is the only thing in life that you can't rewind, take back, or fix but you can make things right, right now, in real time. Resolve today to think back in time and try to mend broken relationships, realize lost dreams and passion, apologize to those you've hurt, and most importantly forgive. The more time you let go the harder it is to try and fix things.

Peace and Love.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post
July 8, 2010 at 10:00 PM

6 years has pass for me but I find it hard to forgive for certain "broken relations". I look forward to the present since I'm surrounded by love ones. That's enough for me.

Reply
avatar
July 10, 2010 at 11:32 AM

It is very hard. But lay it to rest. You will be comforted with forgiveness. Resentment and anger is the devils strong hold on you. Bury it and mourn.

Reply
avatar
Sophie Heng. Powered by Blogger.

Pages