365 Days Photo Journey: Day 8



I was riding on the elevator back to the office wondering what my next photo journey would highlight and there it was a light fixture. Would I have ever looked at this thing twice if I wasn't searching for an image? This photo journey has definitely made me view things differently. Today resolve to view things, life, and people as if you have never seen or touched them, it, him, or her before. Resolve to find the next bright idea or light bulb to make your life a success. Change your views, resolve for good changes. Do it now, do it today.

Peace and Love.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post
July 8, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Nice shot. If it was me, I probably wouldn't notice it since I'm always on the go.

Reply
avatar
Sophie Heng. Powered by Blogger.

Pages