365 Days Photo Journey: Day 10

Note: Due to technical difficulties I was not able to take my photo a day. But now I am back up and running. Hopefully this will not be the case in the near future. My 365 Days Photo Journey continues where I left off and I will have 365 days worth of photos. I will not cheat. Cheating is not allowed. Enjoy!



I was out shopping and I saw the sun setting in the horizons. The orange, yellowish hues cascading off of the clouds created a beautiful view. It reminded me of an earlier moment in the day in which I sat staring off into space. The cool breeze blew in an air of nostalgia and I started to reminisce on the good and the bad that I've experienced in my life. I was appreciating life, the journey, and the future. I am grateful as I sat and self reflected on all of the accomplishments I have made throughout the years. I am thankful because I know that my journey has no limit and the Sky is my stomping grounds. So today resolve to self reflect and set limits beyond the sky.

Peace and love.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post
August 14, 2010 at 1:29 AM

the pic is extremely beautifully shot, esp. the yellow sky with the dark clouds looks stunning

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2010 at 8:07 AM

ooo i thought you would still take pictures even though your comp wasn't working. i know i'm not going to have a full 365 days worth of photos since i'm going by the calender from the day i started. some days i just don't feel inspired. that's why i have some missing days haha!

Reply
avatar
Sophie Heng. Powered by Blogger.

Pages