365 Days Photo Journey: Day 13


My books collection. Can I say that I've read every book on my shelves? The answer is No. My intentions when purchasing these materials were to read it but it sits there and on some occasion I will have it in my bag just in case, I were to do some reading. Other times, my fingers will occasionally skim through it, jotting notes, getting ideas, feeling inspired, but never finishing what I've started. I resolve to one day read, read, read, and finish reading. Some of us don't spend enough time reading. Other things in life take precedence of our time but exercising your brain should be a priority. Today resolve to read more. Knowledge is power.

Peace and love.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post
August 17, 2010 at 6:37 AM This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
avatar
August 17, 2010 at 9:01 PM

I have tons of books on my shelf I haven't read. Currently, I'm reading three books. I try to set aside time on a daily basis. I can't always, but I'm motivated. I love to read, experience through others and every thing else that reading brings. I'm always thirsting for knowledge.

Reply
avatar
August 18, 2010 at 8:12 AM

I stop collecting books since it takes too much space. +Toddlers loves to rip books for no reason if it doesn't have pictures (-_-.) I read E-books now.

Reply
avatar
Sophie Heng. Powered by Blogger.

Pages