I have been writing elsewhere too...

Here's several more links relating to my EducationWorks Experience. Check out the Photos and please help support our students across Philadelphia as they participate in a positive experience by following the blog. I thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Peace and Love Always!

Sophie

The latest and the greatest:

Southern HiStep: We have the power to make change CLICK HERE

Southern HiStep: Arts, Media, and Graphic Design CLICK HERE

Southern HiStep: What is your future? CLICK HERE

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post
Z
December 14, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Is that your other blog?

Reply
avatar
December 14, 2010 at 4:20 PM

No, but it is a blog that I work with. The listed entries are mine. Most of the photographic work are mines too. :)

Reply
avatar
Sophie Heng. Powered by Blogger.

Pages