Life Unscripted: Short Stories of Everyday Women...Now Available

Wednesday October 26, 2011


Friends,

I am excited to share with you some good news. I have written and published my very first book! It’s called, “Life Unscripted: Short Stories of Everyday Women.” I have enjoyed writing and putting together five short stories about different obstacles that forces each character to try to understand life, themselves, and others. This book is a work of fiction.

Life Unscripted: Short Stories of Everyday Women is available now. You can order from my BLOGSPOT and I will be able to autograph it for you or you can also order it from CREATESPACE.COM.

If you'd like to read an excerpt from Life Unscripted: Short Stories of Everyday Women I have attached some links.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Excerpt from "Every Moment Counts."

Excerpt from "Life is a Journey."

I thank you in advance for your support and the purchase of the book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Sincerely,
Sophie Heng

Also available on KINDLE

Also available on AMAZON.COM

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post
Sophie Heng. Powered by Blogger.

Pages